This tropical passionfruit and mango tat is a refreshing take on key lime pie. The graham cracker crumb crust surrounds a creamy filling, which is decorated with fresh mango slices and whipped cream.
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 cup frozen passionfruit pulp, thawed
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped cream for decoration
- Fresh mango for decoration
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with sugars and melted butter. Press firmly into a 9-inch pie pan, pressing into the bottom and up sides.
- Bake pie shell for 10 minutes, until golden brown.
- In a blender or food processor, purée mango with lime juice and passionfruit pulp until smooth.
- Whiosk together fruit purée, condensed milk, eggs, and pinch of salt.
- Pour fruit mixture into pie shell and return to oven.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until filling is just set and does not move when jiggled.
- Chill pie for several hours or overnight. Serve chilled with whipped cream and fresh mango.