Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
Yield: 6 3-ounce popsicles
- 2 7-ounce cans of pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 cup passionfruit pulp (thawed from frozen)
- 1/4 cup sugar, or more to taste
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Place pineapple in a food processor or blender with the passionfruit pulp and sugar. Process fruit until smooth, adding some of the pineapple juice to make a smooth mixture. Taste for tartness and add more sugar or pineapple juice as desired.
- Pour mixture into molds and freeze overnight, or until solid.
- Run popsicle molds briefly under hot water before pulling out popsicles.
Makes 6 3-ounce popsicles.