Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons aji amarillo sauce (see below for link to recipe)
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Minced red pepper and minced green onion for garnish
- Peel the eggs and carefully slice each one in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Stir the mayonnaise, onion, curry powder, and aji amarillo sauce (recipe here) into the egg yolks with a fork, mashing and mixing until smooth and well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Refill the egg whites with small scoops of the egg yolk mixture.
- Garnish with minced red pepper and green onion. Chill until ready to serve.
Makes 12 deviled eggs.