Grilled corn has a delicious nutty roasted flavor, and a slight crunchiness that goes great with other grilled food. If you can find some large kernel South American corn, it's excellent cooked this way.
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- Cut the ears of corn in half, and trim off the ends.
- Mix the melted butter with the cumin and salt.
- Brush the corn generously with the melted butter mix.
- Grill corn over medium high heat for 5 to 10 minutes, turning frequently, until the ears appear lightly browned in some places.