This sweet yet tart dressing goes with many different salads, and it's quick to make in the blender. Try it with a strawberry spinach salad, or with a pear and blue cheese salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 passion fruits (or 1/4 cup passion fruit purée)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cut passion fruits in half. Scrape pulp and seeds into a small saucepan.
- Heat fruit pulp over medium low heat, stirring. Heat almost to boiling, then remove from heat.
- Strain pulp through a fine sieve or colander. Discard seeds, and let the juice cool.
- Place olive oil, passion fruit juice, lime juice, vinegar, honey, and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Store salad dressing in refrigerator for up to one week. Stir or shake before using.