The Bottom Line
- Quick, neat way to extract all the juice from small key limes.
- Nonmetal/plastic versions of this tool may break.
- Efficient, inexpensive, space-saving tool for extracting the juice from key limes.
- Seeds and pulp stay with the lime and not in the juice.
- Try the larger version for oranges and lemons.
Guide Review - Lime Squeezer
Simply slice some key limes in half and use this tool to squeeze out all the juice, and you're well on the way to delicious limonada or pisco sours. As you squeeze the lime, the juice is forced through a strainer, so the seeds and large pieces of pulp are left behind
Tip: Before you slice the key limes in half, heat them in the microwave for 20-30 seconds in the microwave, and then roll them around on the counter while pressing down on them. You will be able to extract even more juice.